Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

The skies' blue, not a sprinkle of precipitation all day and I am still stationed at CheckPoint Bratwurst. I feel like crap. I’ve been up all night as if large raccoons were pilfering the garbage and then decided it would be easier to feast on a couple cats. My friends in Seattle you have been warned. They may look cute, with their little hands and fashionable masks, but they would prefer to go right for the jugular.

I just want to laze on the sofa and stare at cartoons, but TV here is terrible. Turtle and I are thinking of buying some show on DVD. We’ve got it down to a handful: Invasion, Veronica Mars, Millennium or Weeds, any suggestions?

Enough with the ramblings. I’m going to go lie down. Try to feel better. We’re going to visit a castle this weekend, must have the energy to ransack the turrets. The one thing I have to keep in mind is my day will never be as shitty as this guy's.

My defiled devotees send me links, pictures and other surprises so I can get through today.

posted by Don Taylor @ 2:19 PM,

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say go with either Veronica Mars or Weeds. Why? Because Millenium was terrible at the beginning. (See: The weekly serial killer story.) Invasion I just couldn't get into. (Too much water and no boats. Plus Zoe Bartlett was crazy.) Weeds... don't get me started on the fact that I don't have cable. But it does have Mary-Louise Parker (So, so hot.)and Mr Subliminal. Veronica Mars... very Buffy-like and it's got Mathesar from Galaxy Quest. The rest is up to you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home