Yup. Next week I'll be back in full force. Stay tuned kids, I now have access to all my stuff and even less hold of my facilities. It could get interesting.

And to those that kept in touch last month, you will, on your death bed receive total enlightenment. Which is nice. Those that did not, and you know who you are, will be visited in your sleep tonight by twelve foot tall syphilitic monkeys who only want to use you as a suppository to cure their addiction to Taco Bell's Chalupas. Better get an extra, extra grande from Starbucks. That'll learn you.

posted by Don Taylor @ 10:30 AM,

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh do I go with the obvious joke of "Goonga galoonga." or go for the Buffy quote of "Can we come rocketing back to my syphillus please?" Oh I don't know which! Damnit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home