Isolationist and Their TV

NBC, and its subsidiary channels USA, BRAVO, and SciFi, are showing their new shows online the day after they premiere. Great! Cool! Fantastic! The miracle of the WorldWideWub. That is unless you live in Germany or other parts of the world that are not the continental US then you get a commercial and a screen that says "sorry current video is unavalible in your area." So, for me, go watch the pilot ofStudio 60 on the Sunset Strip and tell me if its any good.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Don Taylor @ 12:31 PM,

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! I already watched Studio 60 a week ago. Netflix let you get it early alongside Kidnapped.

It's Sorkin. What else can I say? The pilot really had no "walk and bumps" and the majority of the cast hasn't found the pace of Sorkin speak yet.

It's odd because it's got a definable bad guy that is actually in the credits. Whitford, Perry, and Peet fill their roles nicely. Busfield didn't have much to say in the pilot. I have a feeling that DL Hugley will be a likeable character. Don't know why I got that feeling but I just do.

It'll be on the air for at least two years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home